Vivian & Lucas

I recently had the opportunity to spend a morning with Jamie & Jud's beautiful children Vivian & Lucas.  It was a warm sunny day so we played on the front porch of their Atlanta home.  


Vivian is a doting big sister and was very happy to cuddle him for a bit, making sure he had toys and posing him for me the way she thought he should be.




Lucas is a very happy baby, and he really loved looking at mom who tried to stay out of the images (for the most part, I left her alone... this time)



The light was just beautiful and I was able to play a bit and capture some artsy "baby parts" images




Vivian is a bubbly girl, very smart and adorable.  She has lots of energy and I enjoyed talking to her about books, games and webkinz.  


This is my favorite image from the session and I think it may end up as a large picture on the office wall.  I wish I could spend my days this carefree!


I told you she has energy!


one final image, she did slow down!


As always there were so many good images...  Here are more for you to enjoy!



It was a fun session and I'm really looking forward to our family session later in the fall, it's going to be so much fun!

No comments: