Noah Is 4!

It's birthday season at our good friends...  It seems like it was yesterday that Noah was turning 3 and we were having his party at the park on our street providing me with all sorts of fun images.  This year was no different!  He's turned 4 and had a party at Red Top Mountain State Park on warm Saturday morning.  The theme of the morning was Star Wars and the kids had a blast playing on the playground.

Here he is with a Star Wars mask on, I think it's Boba somebody...



Just like last year I got to help with some of the party preparations... "Ms. Cat I want Star Wars Cupcakes"... so I obliged with a small cake just for him surrounded by cupcakes with Home Made Cupcake Picks, and black sparkles.  



He loved being able to "attack" his personal cake to cut pieces for himself and daddy.



After cake and snacks it was present time, he received a bunch of cool things including the Millennium Falcon and a cool Monster Truck.



And just so she does not think I forgot her... Here is his sister Emmalee who has a birthday coming up soon, so stay tuned for hers!


I hope you all enjoy the slideshow too!


No comments: