Roman & the Snail

Last Saturday I spent some time with one of my favorite families for Roman's 3 month session. He is really starting to get active and now is much more animated, though I'm sure that mom and dad think he's been animated since the beginning :)

We put him in his exersaucer and catching the snail was his mission, it was fun getting these shots and I just love the looks of concentration on his face.





Here are some more of his many 'faces' he's so cute and the wild hair reminds me of my son at this age.




Here is one of my favorite nursing images from this session, we were playing with a new style and I love the moodiness of this image.


I'm getting spoiled with this family!  Scott, lunch was wonderful as was the company.  I can't wait till our next session, Bella, Sophie & Lilly, I'll bring the tutus to play with and I'll bring Emma to play with Joey and we'll have a blast!  Until then, enjoy this time with Roman while he's still a baby.

No comments: