Baby Bridget

We met little Bridget almost a month ago.  I had the pleasure of spending a few hours with the Mills family last weekend to finish up the Baby Story Package that Elaine's friends at ICAN had gifted her with. (what a great baby shower gift this was!)

Clare is getting used to being a big sister and I found out that she loves helping mom and dad out, except maybe the diapers.  I also heard that Bridget makes noise :)

Here's Clare helping out...  I love the look on her face


Here is the best picture of the whole gang, Liam was such a "silly" boy that day.


Clare decided that Elaine NEEDED to talk to her, I thought this was so cute and it made me remember my Emma at this age as she would do the same thing.


It looks like she's saying 'What about me?" 


Liam gets in on making faces for his baby sister, I hear he is VERY good at it...


One more of Clare watching mom with baby Bridget.


Such a snuggly baby!


we tried hard to get the over the shoulder shot, we did but I like this one much better!


I loved the baby fingers...  Here are more Artist Edit Images with vintage texturing effects.





Hope you enjoyed these!  Elaine & Family, I will see you soon!

No comments: