Family Fun

I recently had the pleasure of meeting and photographing a wonderful family.  In February Sarabeth and her family were nominated in our Capture the Love contest and we finally were able to get their session in as they live a ways away from us and at the time they won Sarabeth was busy with the arrival of baby Gloria.   

Sarabeth and James are wonderful parents of beautiful girls.  Faith is 4 and is a very active and extremely bright girl with blonde curls and eyes that sparkle.  She kept me on my toes with all her antics.  She is a performer and loves to sing, dance and play music.  The fireplace is her personal stage and is perfect for tapping her pink heels!  Gloria is 4 months old, starting to develop her own personality and well loved by all.  

I had so much fun playing with them, here are a few of my favorite images from the session.




We went outside to play and Faith came down the slide and it was a hair-raising experience!
 


Faith loves to read and is looking forward to school starting in a few weeks.  She is hoping to go to a private school that has a cool zip line that she got to ride on the day before.  (I think I'd like this school too, it sounds like they have fun there)


Gloria was so cute and really puts up with her sister 'loving' on her, she has such a cute smile




Mom & Faith playing in the office/playroom





Faith can sign and we had fun spelling back and forth a bit...  Here's a composite picture of her spelling her name!


There are so many fun images of the family, I had trouble picking them for the slideshow.  I hope you enjoy!



Sarabeth & JAmes, I hope you like the images as much as I do, there are even more in the gallery as I could not edit them down any further :)  Take care and I hope to see you again.

No comments: