Ouch!

Not having a studio makes it easier for my clients to be comfortable in their own environment and not have to lug the kids across town. So I drive a LOT and have a "zippy" little tealish green Honda CRV that I dearly love!  I've even discussed with Mike getting it image wrapped or painted with my trademark polkadots :) 


Well I may be closer to that thanks to my afternoon yesterday... while headed to a session and stopped at the light "zippy" was hit from behind and had her back bumper "re-designed".


Here's a close up of the dented bumper and wheel well

Ouch2

Thankfully she is still drivable and the gear in the back was not damaged.  I did hurt my back and knee and will be moving slowly for a while but no major damage.  Now to deal with getting things fixed and dealing with the insurance companies.  


No comments: