StCyr Family Session

Fun in the park was on the menu for the family on a sunny (and very WARM) Sunday morning. Brandon & Deanna and their darling kids Emma & Tristan met us at the Covered Bridge Park in Euharlee.  This spot is becoming one of my favorites as there are lots of fun spots to shoot in.  It was a fun morning, Mike was my assistant as I was still too sore after my accident to carry my gear so I took him along and ended up with more than enough pictures!

That being said, I had a tough time editing their session as I did not want to overwhelm them with lots of pictures and in the end had almost 200!  Here are just a few of my favorites...










Here are some that I did artistic edits on to enhance the image or to add some interest to them.








This was such an enjoyable session, they are a great family full of love and it shows in their images.  I had a great time and hope that you enjoy the slide show of even more of the images!



No comments: