Little Ballerinas

Last week Emma's dance teacher asked me to help her with some images for her new studio brochure.  Deborah had 5 of her students come and play with us at the studio.  She ran them through a 'class' and I took lots of pictures.  (I forget how cute and quick little ones can be!)

Here are a few of my favorites from the session...  









After the class part I had each of the girls, give me a few minutes to get some close ups while they were still.





I've been playing with textures and actions in Photoshop and some of the images just lent themselves to some vintage coloring and texturing.  




Stay tuned for more dancers as I finish processing the recital images.  You can find out more about the studio at Teaching Little Children and you'll see more of these images there as we add them to the website for the fall.

No comments: