Fun on a Saturday

I've been playing with textures and some new backdrops....  I had photo sessions with Elaine, Nichole and my daughter Emma and here are some of the images that I have tested out some texture effects.  (Elaine & Nichole, your previews are coming early next week, but enjoy this little glimpse of your session)

Here are some images from Elaine's session with her new baby girl Bridget, Clare and Liam.







Here are some images from the session with 3 month old Roman and his mom, Nichole, Sophie and Lilly.






and last but not least, my daughter, Emma.  She even helped with the processing on this image. She is becoming a good helper, but has her heart set these days on being a fashion designer.


I hope you all like them.  I will be offering this type of processing for select session images... Our clients can request Artist Edits on images, these are perfect for gallery wraps as the texture of the canvas adds to the vintage textures of the processing.

No comments: