Happy Birthday Tristan

Here's another Father's Day Baby!  Tristan turned one on Sunday and his family and friends celebrated on Friday evening with a small party.  I loved being invited to meet everyone and photograph this milestone.

I first met Tristan and his big sister, Emma, last summer at Noah's Birthday Party.  He was so cute as a baby and is growing into such a cute toddler.  I am excited to be doing a family session with them later this sumer as well.

Here are a few of my favorites from the party and a slideshow with even more as the kids were WAY too cute.  


I love this image of Deanna and Tristan, he's a special boy and is loved VERY much.


Don't you just love kids and birthday cake...  Once he got going Tristan loved the cake made by Grandma.



"I am not smiling for you"  (I had to work hard to get some smiles from him, but thanks to dad I now know some tricks!)

The kids helped open his presents and he got some great toys, some actually made no noise at all :)


Tristan received this cute toy guitar and Emma wanted to play with it, he made it clear that she was to keep her hands off, by pushing her away.  

Colby enjoyed playing with all of Tristan's toys.  He is also a charmer and has a big sister to keep in line.

Colby's big sister, Lindy, playing on the baby piano.  She reminded us of Schroder in the peanuts cartoon.

The kids found a 'old' favorite and took it for a turn on the steps...


SLINKY... SLINKY...  It was even the old fashioned metal one too.  Lots of fun.

It was dress up time!  Noah as the vet and Emmalee as a princess bride, aren't they cute! Tristan even got to play, as Emmalee shared the jewels with him... not sure if he's happy about it though.


Here are more of my favorites in the slideshow.  Enjoy!




Deanna & Brandon I had so much fun meeting you both and getting to know you better, I'm looking forward to our family session at the park in July.  I hope you enjoy the images and that they captured the fun and joy of the evening.

>^..^<
~Cat~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cat, the pics are fabulous. You really got some nice ones of Tristan and Emma. I cannot wait for you to do noah's birthday party again!!!!