~ Elaine's Maternity Session ~

I have known Elaine for a few years through the Georgia Birth Network but we have only met in person a few times. She is a volunteer for the International Cesarean Awareness Network (ICAN) both on the national level and is the Atlanta Chapter Leader. This week her friends provided me the opportunity to spend time with her by purchasing her a Birth Story Session as a baby shower gift.

On Tuesday I spent the afternoon with Elaine, Matt, Liam and Claire. They are so much fun and her children are adorable. I even got to meet her mother who I found out lives near me.  I am so looking forward to getting the call that she is in labor and baby #3 is on the way so I can help her document her successful VBAC!

Here are some of my favorites from the session...











Clare was playing with her favorite baby and Daddy asked if she needed to feed the baby... This was her response, I guess mom needs to help :) not the reaction that was expected.


I hope you enjoy your slideshow with more of the images.  Click the arrow below to start the show!



Stay posted for her birth session images, she's due on the 16th so I should be getting the call to head to the hospital with her very soon. 

>^..^<
~Cat~

No comments: